A – without
Rogya – disease
Disease-free. Ease is defined as the absence of difficulty and discomfort. Dis-ease is the opposite of that – uncomfortable and difficult.
No one can question the importance of living in balance as nature intended us to live. However the massive stress all human beings are facing as we enter the 21st century results in the pace of life accelerating with stressors beyond what we had imagined.
Everyday we are exposed to toxins, radiation and polluted air. Our food has become refined, preserved, coloured, low in fibre, fatty and treated with insecticides, chemicals, hormones and even genetically grown. We eat very little roughage, drink less than 8 glasses of water, lack of exercise and our increasing stress levels all contribute to various lifestyle-induced ailments – stress, anxiety and tension, various lifestyle and chronic illnesses: from diabetes, hypertension, chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal fatigue syndrome, insulin resistance to irritable bowel syndrome and various immune related disorders, to name a few.
The idea here is to go back to basics. To cut through all the different therapies and detoxes, diets and exercise routines, accessories and all that jazz. It boils down to the 6 basic necessities that, if taken care of properly and established on a solid foundation, will improve every aspect of your physical, emotional and mental well-being. Those 6 basics are:
Do these 6 things properly and Bob’s your uncle! The power to do is in your hands, it boils down to a moment of absolute decision. Choose to accept responsibility for your body and implement everything beneficial. It is no doubt a challenge to be met head on in every moment you are subjected to the luxury of Option (which in this day and age is all the time!), but once you’ve done it often enough, you build a habit, and habits take care of themselves and are incredibly rewarding! I hope this website inspires you to suck it up, make the choice and do the same with the help and support of many philosophers, writers and a treasure trove of collective and ancient wisdom presented as frankly and concisely as possible…
Now just because eating a and b and doing x, y and z worked for me, doesn’t mean it will work for you. I have never been a fan of blanket approaches. You are unique in every way. A complex cocktail of genes, muscles, organs, emotions, thoughts, habits – a thriving organism. Your needs need to be analysed and met accordingly. This website serves to be a portal through which you can learn more about you and use the knowledge you gain to regain control over yourself to restore your unique equilibrium.
The idea is to experiment with the tips and tricks given on this website, refine what works and what doesn’t and implement what does to slowly put together the puzzle pieces that make up You.
- To provide a few, simple and natural methods of cleansing and maintaining your entire body from the inside and out, implementing ancient and highly applicable wisdom to give you a better understanding of you, the individual, to give you the power to form habits that enhance your health, prevent disease and lead you to a life of resilience and vitality.
- To see more people in the habit of taking responsibility for themselves – learning to understand themselves and what is truly good for them and listening more acutely to their bodies.
- To see more people realise that every choice has a consequence and to understand that disease prevention requires a proactive approach to making choices with full awareness of the immediate and long-term benefits. If you are visiting this website, it means you already have the foresight to know that diligently applied, simple (if not easy) choices now will lead to good consequences and a relatively ailment and disease-free life in the future.
- To see people strive to become disciplined in learning to understand and use the power they have to nourish and invest in their bodies, minds and souls with the aim to realise their true, full potential.
- Prevention is Better than Cure
- Every choice has a consequence: make beneficial choices a habit.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.
- Do what is right, not what is easy.
- Everything in moderation: your body is an intricate organism inherently designed to function optimally. Maintain it properly and it will do just that.
- Eat: Eat well. Look good. Feel great.
Eat clean, train dirty – the weight will take care of itself.
If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.
You don’t have to eat less, just eat right.
- Eat: Eat well. Look good. Feel great.
- Breathe: If you breathe properly, you oxygenate your blood, and through your blood, your organs: brain, skin, hear, liver, kidneys etc, helping them function better, thereby improving their effectiveness, the effectiveness of all related systems and your overall health.
- Exercise: If you exercise properly, you build muscles that serve to support your bones, which protect your organs and provide highways for your nerves and blood vessels. Without good posture, you adversely affect your spine, your knees and hips, maybe not immediately, but with certainty in the long run.
- Meditate: Your thoughts affect your actions. Every thought reverberates inside you whether in your conscious or subconscious. Input the kind of thoughts you would like to see put out.
- Input = Output
- Energy is neither created nor destroyed, merely transformed from one form to another. Which basically means that that equation will always balance.
- If you put energy into your body (eating), it will become evident in the form of the energy you burn or in the form of storage deposits and fat.
- If you inhale smoke, your lungs absorb the chemicals into your blood, effectively poisoning them and all the parts of your body blood reaches (everywhere), making your detoxing organs work harder at things it shouldn’t have to, taking it away from the things it should be working to detox like the alcohol from last night and the medication your doctor prescribed.
Lead a healthy and disease-free lifestyle, inside and out. As nature intended.