1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of each of your arms.
8. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
9. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
10. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
~ Audrey Hepburn